this morning i was highlighted a few things that i call it MY RULES TO BE FOLLOWED.
PLEASE REMIND YOURSELF TO :
1. Only take 1 cup of sweet drink per day with max 1 ts sugar. Try to take only tea / black coffe.
2. Avoid nasi lemak starting from 3rd June 2008.
3. Take only bread / nestum for your breakfast.
4. Light dishes for lunch. ex: vege, steam fish and small portion of rice.
5. Bread / Nestum / Kuey Teow for dinner.
6. Drink more plain water.
7. Reduce salt in your daily meal.
8. No more roti canai / roti telur.
9. Make breakfast yourself.
you know why? this is a reminder that anything can be happen during pregnancy period. i don't want to hospitalised again just because of diabetic. NOT AGAIN!!!!!
but then, will i follow? nasi lemak?? kacang goreng lah... bread / nestum? my favourite. make breakfast? i like it!!! just.... SWEET DRINK.. hahahaha.. 1 cup with max 1 ts sugar??? funny thing! i'm normally will make nescafe + 2 spoon sugar + 3 spoon creamer.. how delicious and sweet my nescafe!!!. mmmuuuahhhhhh!
will update later..